Thanks for awards!
Some time back I got these two awards from two of my very special blog girlfriends here in Blog Land!
With all the personal things happening in my life recently I hadn't taken the time to say 'Thanks' to either of these ladies ~ much less, pass on the awards to others.
Well, today I AM saying 'Thanks' to Merle and to Pea for thinking my blog is worthy of recognition. I'm happy with all the awards I have been given by other bloggers!
*** Please, if you haven't already, do visit my friends Merle and Pea! They are both fun ladies to get to know! ***
I know I am supposed to pass these awards on but I will have to let that part go for now!
The first one is from Merle and this is what she says about this award.
"These people have very interesting and enjoyable blogs."
This one is from Pea!
About this award:
* The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
* The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
* There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social,
* Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
* The Blog is refreshing and creative.
* The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.