Junie's Place: From FB-Nov, 27, 2013

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

From FB-Nov, 27, 2013



June Kellum  (Face Book)

I'm feeling thankful tonight....after I
 tripped and fell flat on the floor this
 evening, and didn't get any broken bones!
I DID get a badly bruised and swollen finger
on my left hand!:(

 I tripped on a box of holiday dishes I had
gotten down to use...just hit the corner of
the box and started falling. It seemed like
in slow motion as I fell and as I hit the
floor on one side I was thinking,"This is not
so bad!" then I sort of bounced off some more
junk and also hit the other side!
....(so I had minor damage on both sides!!)

My house needs 'de-cluttering!!'
(My online dictionary says that is not a
word...but you know what I mean-right?)



Junie

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh Junie, I'm so sorry to hear this!!!!! Bless your heart, and thank the good Lord you weren't hurt worse.
xoxo

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Our house has had arash of falls lately so i know where you are coming from. Take care my lady!]

momma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home