Junie's Place: Yard Art on Thursday_ July 8, 2010- 'A Flower Bed'

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Yard Art on Thursday_ July 8, 2010- 'A Flower Bed'

~~~ 

Yard Art  on Thursday


Find other Yard Art *here!*

~~~
I've  noticed this 'yard art'  several times in my sister's neighborhood when I'd go over to visit her.


We were invited over for a cook-out on July 3rd. so I decided to stop and get some pics  of this unique idea!

I think it's pretty cool, but I guess you can tell if you look closely that most of the flowers are 'fakes.'  :)



Junie

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I think it's nice in the right setting -- which would not be the tiny yard of our townhouse.

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Junie, it's a very unusual piece of yard art. Glad you photographed it for us! :)

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I didn't get out to find yard art this week. :(
I love this! I've seen this done a couple of times.
How beautiful that would be with real blooms!
Lovely find Junie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home