Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday_Aug 2, 2010_Fiesta with cake

Monday, August 02, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday_Aug 2, 2010_Fiesta with cake

~~


~
Find more MYM posts *Here!*
 ~
This is my MYM

This is a last piece of the birthday cake  that we had for Joy, our daughter-in-law, on the weekend!

:) I had it, the following day, for a mid-morning snack with a good cup of coffee.

Doesn't it look pretty-and yummy- served on my new Fiesta  dishes?

I got this (8 piece place setting) set of Fiesta last week at an auction here in our little town! I was thrilled with the set and want to add to them-maybe in green! I love the simplicity of Fiesta ware!



Happy Mellow Yellow Monday to you!

Junie

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger Gunsside said...

Looks delicious, great yellow post ;)

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Lesley said...

Love FiestaWare. I have a few colourful pieces that I add to my collection, one piece at a time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home