Junie's Place: It's Spring!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Spring!!

~

SPRING 

Actually, the calender says spring is 3 weeks away but here in north Florida we are having gorgeous spring-like weather right now.
The early blossoming trees are in bloom already.
(click on pics to enlarge)
Wild Plum and Red Bud trees






The Azaleas will be blooming very soon and we still have some Camellias in bloom.


 
Some of my old fashioned roses are also blooming.



Love it!
Junie Rose

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Your spring comes before the calendar says so, and ours comes after.

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I love it too Junie....it all looks so wonderful. We're waiting...

 
At 4:52 PM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

Your flowers are gorgeous Junie. I can't wait to see my trees and bushes start blooming!

 
At 1:53 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

I see tiny signs in my yard but nothing this grand!
Lovely red buds!

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'm not talking to you anymore, you have warm weather and blooms everywhere...not fair! lol All I see when I look out is snow and bare trees. I want Spring NOW!! Supposed to get more tonight and tomorrow so I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. lol xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home