Junie's Place: Today's Flowers_ Sept 19, 2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Today's Flowers_ Sept 19, 2013



~~~





(see more flowers at above link)

~~


I almost forgot to check on my Night Blooming Cereus/Cactus Flower last night! They only have a few blooms each year and only bloom late at night...and by morning the blooms will be withered.
I have a few more flowers to open within the next few nights!

 I probably won't see them all because they are not growing near the house so I might not want to venture out to see them all! (Dark and scary out there in that over-grown area of my yard, late at night...with only a flashlight to guide me!...LOL-and yes there may be spiders and snakes and who knows what else out there!!!) 


...Anyway-I got to see this beautiful bloom!!

This was a flower my mom loved-and the plant I have belonged to her!

Enjoy!




Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Awww! How neat you have her plant!
hughugs

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Beautiful. So, it blooms in the daylight in the house. Junie, you know I ain't all there. :)

xoxo

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So lovely and unusal Junie

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Caroline,

This flower is special to me because my mom loved it so much!

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Looks like a little fireworks in the center - lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home