Junie's Place: Beautiful Day

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Beautiful Day

Beautiful day, after a very COLD night and early morning. Bright and sunny, but cool!
I took some pics around the place .

...BUT I am sad because my little poodle girl, Peaches , has developed a bad limp in her
left back leg. She can't stand on it, in fact! If she was injured, no one knows how. She's never out,
except on the front entrance porch. Poor baby. She looks very down and dejected.

I finally got the other blog going, but will keep this one for awhile, at least.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

***Posted this on my otherjournal/blog today, along with some pictures I took)

I can't post pics here yet!***

http://journals.aol.com/juniper5541/JunipersWorld/

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi, came over from Holtieshouse :)

Poor Peaches! Maybe she has a splinter in her paw. Mine limps once in a while but she gets ok in a day or two.

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for coming over! I visited your site too...followed it from Holtieshouse!

However, just took a quick look around. Will have to go back when I have more time!

As you probably know, I am brand new to Blogger, but I have had a journal/blog on aol since last May!
I have a ton of posts I will re-post here, eventually...poems-etc! That is, if I can figure out the picture deal here! I love having pics to put with my poems...etc

I am a MAC user and things seem more difficult as far as blogging goes, with a MAC!

My other site is below- if you want to visit-

http://journals.aol.com/juniper5541/JunipersWorld/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home