Junie's Place: And the winner is...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And the winner is...



Late last night our blogger buddy JOY came up with the winning combination of words to define who I am at this point in my life! 'LAG'

It was a tough race between Joy and Skye but in the end Joy came through!
As it happens she is unable to come down to accept the Victory Ride so she relinquished her 'Victory Ride' to me! :)
I will pick a paticular ride and that will be for JOY, and will be documented- with pictures, even!! :) Can you believe it!! :)

Date to be announced later!

OH!

LAG = 'Life After Grandchildren'
I still have them, of course, but they are grown-up , so it's not like it once was around this place!


LOL!

Just one more thing of note here...
When I asked my husband what he thought LAG would mean his answer was...

Large A** Ginga! :)

Mean, huh!
Plus - he lies!! :)



Some before and after pics here

Ginga with Grandkids- May 5, 1992 , on my 51st. birthday

Juniper - Ready to ride- a recent photo

6 Comments:

At 4:53 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

When you take Joy's victory ride, it will be a....

JOY RIDE!!!!!

(Tell your hubby that JD said to keep his trap shut unless he has something NICE to say!) :)

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

True -it will be a Joy Ride! Hadn't thought of it in just that way!

:) Thanks,JD, for coming to my defense about C.'S nasty remark!

(pure lie that it is, too!!!) ;) hahaha

He HAD to be joking- right!! :)

Anyway, after almost 45 years I'm used to his way!

Junie

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

JOY RIDE! That is great jamie dawn! I'm STILL recuperating from the mental exhaustion it took; but I am honored and couldn't ask for a better stand-in. Can't wait for the pictures!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

We'll have to make it a real 'Joy Ride!' ...Have to think of somewhere really special to go!

May just surprise you -after the fact- with pictures! :)

Junie

 
At 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw I was a cute baby. haha
Gabbo's answer to what "LAG" means makes me laugh lol

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Yes you were a VERY cute baby girl- still are, too!

Lol- Yah, Gabbo's a funny boy! :)
...but compare, if you will! hahaha

Ginga -LAG

BTW- bummer haircut - huh?

LUV YOU,

Ginga

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home