Junie's Place: My Life BC (Post#2 for today)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Life BC (Post#2 for today)


Charles has referred to this time period of my life as BC (Before Computer!!!)
...this time when I was very much into crafts!

Truth is, I DO miss it and hope to find time to get back into making some things!

There's been a lot of talk around the blogs of folks yearning for fall to come....and for this scorching summer to be over! I certainly feel the same way-although we don't have much of an autumn here in Florida as far as colorful leaves go! We DO have different wild flowers growing along the roadsides and meadows! And I love the fall colors of the flowers...lots of golden-yellow and purples!

We hope to be doing a lot of riding on the Victory when it gets a little cooler! Also we hope to make a short trip to NC - to visit my sister and to see some LEAVES!

Thoughts of Fall brought some of my crafts to mind!

Enjoy!









Junie

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I LOVE that turtle bowl!!

You are a talented and crafty lady.

In CA, we never had much of a fall either, so I really enjoyed the fall here in AR last year. I hope this year is just as colorful.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Jamie Dawn,

...Happy to share my crafts! LOL- wish I had some NEW ones to show!

Hope things are well with you and your family this weekend.

Junie

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger TJ said...

you do beautiful work with gords!!!
:-D

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Tammy,

I also have done a lot of papier Mache work- mostly Christmas stuff- and my Cypress Knee santas! I had a lot of fun with it!

Junie

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Skye said...

I love your gourds, Junie! They are beautiful! I don't suppose you'd be interested in posting a step-by-step explanation of how you make them? That's something I'd love to try sometime.

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Skye,

I'm glad you like them!

Well- I haven't done much of this in the past few years...but maybe I can give some tips here! I'll have to get my thoughts together on the subject!

I DO know it's a LOT of hard work- every step of the way! 9I'll see what I can do in the next few days, ok?)

Junie

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Thanks!!! :) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home