Junie's Place: Silly me!!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Silly me!!

"...I think I'm getting enough hours of sleep but the quality of it is not good!

Last night I got to sleep by 1:00 and got up at 8:00 but feel like I've been run over by a Mac truck this morning!

Oh well, gonna try to be more active today- see if that helps."

Junie


~~~~~~


Lol- The above comment I wrote in response to "Joy!" (find Joy on my side bar)
The subject was the poor quality of my sleep!

:) didn't catch the spelling error!


Sooo...instead of a Mac (Mack) Truck... lets make it a MAC COMPUTER! - That's what's been making me feel run down...off track too! Going down a steep hill without brakes...

As for that last line above... that part about being more active...

Didn't happen! Problem is...with this High-Speed- lol- I'm ALWAYS online!

~~~~~~

Anyway, it's been a pleasant day of watching some music vids on YouTube....Mainly-the sweet Sarah McLachlan!

I know-I'm a lost cause! :(



( Some Sarah McLachlan lyrics From...)

Train Wreck

Cause I'm a train wreck
Waiting to happen
Waiting for someone to come pick me up off the tracks
A wildfire borne of frustration
Borne of the one love that gets me so high



Juniper Rose

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Sound like a little Freudian slip to me Junie. You are so funny!

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

You may be right, Joy!

 
At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a Mac or Mack attack June

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Peter,

It feels like a big 'Mack' attack-but in truth is a
'Mac' computer attack!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home