Junie's Place: Cats and Flowers and Autumn Leaves (post#2 of today)

Friday, October 13, 2006

Cats and Flowers and Autumn Leaves (post#2 of today)




This vase, by artist Rosina Wachtmeister, was a gift to me from my daughter, Tam, and family. It's quite unusual, with a handpainted design of two COOL CATS

I decided it would be perfect for a fall display! I put some Autumn leaves down inside the clear glass to hide the stems of the silk flowers I used! I like the effect-as I wanted just a simple display of flowers. Also the leaves, down inside the vase, hide some blue which is painted on the back side. (the blue didn't fit in with my plan :) -I wanted just the Orange , yellow and brown to show)

What do you think? I'll give you the last word! ;)


Junie

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger TJ said...

very pretty, is what I think!!
:-D

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Cool!! ;)

Thanks!

Junie

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hi Junie...thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment:-) I love "meeting" new people!! I'm glad you could join my birthday party!! hehe Your vase is absolutely gorgeous and I certainly agree that it makes a wonderful fall display!!

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Susie said...

I think that makes a pefectly wonderful fall display!

 
At 4:12 AM , Blogger Margaret said...

Hello June I think the arramgement is very artistic and suits the vase so well. Cheers Margaret

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Gday June
Nice vase and autumn arrangement.

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea,

Thanks for coming by and looking at my vase!

Hope you'll come again.

Junie

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Jeanette,

Thanks for visiting-happy you like the vase and flower arrangement.

Junie

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Margaret,

Thanks for your nice comments.

Junie

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sue,

Thanks! I think so too.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home