Junie's Place: My plan....forget it!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My plan....forget it!

Good Morning,

My tentative plan for today was to get to a hair cuttery and get my hair done!

Just can't make myself get going in that direction! I don't feel like getting out at all- much less, doing something that I really don't like !
SOO - at least until next week- the long locks will stay!
I will do my own hair-put it up in curlers for a few hours... make do a few more days!

In the big picture-what does it matter?

It's another very pretty and sunny day here in Anthony. (Ocala) I hope Charles and I can take a ride to catch the sunset at the end of this day!
(perfect hair not required :) )

~~~A shared sunset,
riding through Ocala National Forest,
a couple years ago~~~




~~~~~~

Last night I had a relaxing music listen with my Dan music. (Dan Fogelberg) I played
'Promises.'
This has some of his very best songs-IMHO
Such sweet music!
This is one of the songs on this album/cd!
click...Go here





~~~~~~

Also had a nice convo with a good and old friend last night!
... Always enjoy that!

I slept better than usual!

~~~~~~

Charles has gone to do his 'cowboy' stuff, as he calls it. He's expecting a couple new calves in the near future. I'm falling behind and have not even seen the last calf. The last one I met was 'HowNow,' but there's another one since she came!
:)
Have to get down and make some pics soon...especially for my friend, Bonnie, who is a huge animal lover person!

~~~~~~

Love,

Junie


Photo:
My cowboy-sometimes last year

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Blogger someone else said...

My favorite Dan Fogelberg song is "Longer". It just melts my heart! I'm planning to use it on Valentine's Day.

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Morning Glory,

So glad to hear you are a Dan Fogelberg fan! I have loved Dan's music since the early 70s!

'Longer' is one of my favorite songs too!

I'm so happy you'll have it on your site for Valentine's Day!

Junie (#1 DanFan)

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger TJ said...

I've had a lot of day's like you decribe lately...lol!!
If I keep getting scalped I may just grow my hair out till it reaches my ankles...:-O

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yah- some days are just blah days!

The last hair cut I got- way back last year(in April) I was very disappointed-to say the least! It was just not me !

Oh well- I'll see what I can do next week...

Junie

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Ummm Junie?? When you curl your hair, hope you have a hair net this time???? LOL Still giggling at the thought of using panties! hehe Hope you do get to go for a ride with your "cowboy" and make sure you take lots of pictures:-) Hugs xox

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

Lol- I'm just letting it all hang out with the rollers today...didn't even bother with a cover-up! ... (Besides-all I could find in the drawer were the standard Hanes-white-cotton! heehee)

Yep- think we will make that ride...Hope it's a pretty sunset- but they ALL are to me!


Junie

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Tomorrow's always another day. No need to rush to get a haircut!
Love the sunset picture. I'd love to see pictures of the new calves too!
:)

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Susie,

Thanks for coming by...
Still no more new calves- probably will be a few days yet-

 
At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Junie,
I am sorry that I may have to take away your position as being the #1 Dan fan...because I really think that I am! (tee heee hee) I am so obsessed with his music and have been since early 70's also. My husband of 30 years has been so good to attend 20plus concerts with me and is good-natured about my collecting DF memorbilia. :-)

Seriously, as for being a "huge fan" I had NO idea that there were so many people out there who enjoyed his music as much as I, until I began reading the "good wishes" for Dan regarding his prostate cancer on the Living Legacy website. It is awesome that many many people "get" his music!!

Sorry if I have posted too much...just couldnt resist sharing my enthusiasm about Dan, the Music Man!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi , anonymous one,

:) well, I am always thrilled to meet new DanFans-It makes me feel good to know that so many other people love his music! I, like you, was surprised and pleased to read all the 'well wishes' on the Living Legacy site. I have sent at least 5 such messages , myself.....and it surprised me that the messages all said the same things I have always felt about Dan's music. He truly is the most special and wonderful singer I have known over these past 30+ years!

Yes- you have me beat with 20 plus concerts! I had plans to see my 12th when he had to cancle his tour...

I'm happy to meet you- a loyal Dan Fan- who ever you are ! :)

Hope you'll visit again!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home