Junie's Place: New color project ~ BLACK!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

New color project ~ BLACK!


A new photo project has just been started by Anna ~ HERE!

This time the color is Black! Lets see how many things we can find out there in black!


~~~

K ~ I usually go with my first idea - lol - good or bad!
This will be my first entry in Black!

~ getting it together- in black! ~


































Look for more examples of the Project Black at Anna's place! Click link at beginning of this post!


Junie Rose

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger Willow said...

Fun photos. Cute idea!

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for visiting, Willow.

Junie

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Pretty good. Nice shots.

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Paul,

Thanks for visiting!

These photo projects are fun!! ;)


Junie

 
At 1:39 AM , Blogger photowannabe said...

Scrunchies are perfect. I think this project will be fun.

 
At 3:45 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Good beginning!
I think black will be harder than most although some folks don't think so.

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie. nice black scrunchie looks good on blonde hair.

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger dot said...

You sure have pretty hair!

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you girls, for your comments!

LOL- Yes! Mixed blonde and silver goes well with black! haha


Junie

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hey, it's a black scrunchy!!

I like the new heading you have on your blog.
Well, it looks new to me. I'll be embarrassed if you say it's been that way for weeks now, and I just failed to notice until now.

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi JD,

Well, the heading is pretty new. Alli helped me with them...this one and my other blogs. BTW- I have my husband's old farm stories in a separate blog now!(all on my side bar)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home