Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday ~ June 15, 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday ~ June 15, 2009



It's time for our Mellow Yellow pics again!


Visit Drowsey Monkey to find other Yellow pictures!

~~~

Here are a few yellows that are in my life this week!

~~

We have a neighbor who has recently been sharing the bounty from his garden!
In addition to the yellow squash he has also been bringing us tomatoes, cukes and okra!

Nothing better than fresh picked veggies!

Thanks to our neighbor, we've been eating good lately! :)













~~

This flower is the Gloriosa Lily.
It's a rather new discovery for us.
Last year was the first time we had
any blooms from these vines.



We also have some of the red ones, as well as these yellow ones I have here!

The reds aren't blooming yet but will be soon, I think!

I'm excited about them! They are a quite interesting flower to me!

*Read more about them here!*

~~

I got this cool coffee mug for a birthday gift from my sister!



Yep! She knows me well! ;)


Have a happy 'Mellow Yellow Monday!'


Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Yellow always makes me smile, and you have some GREAT yellow today, Junie! :)

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Uhmmmmm! I Love the squash!! I cooking some Now!!hughugs

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I agree with Sally. Yellow makes me smile, too. The words on the cup are oh so true!

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Great yellow things Junie. Boy do I love the quote on that mug...that is so great! That Gloriosa Lily is gorgeous...don't remember seeing that before either. Thanks Junie.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

All great finds Junie! My favorite is the mug. I love the sentiment on it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home