Junie's Place: Camera Critters ~Meet 'April!'

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Camera Critters ~Meet 'April!'

It's time for posting our Camera Critters pictures!
This time I'd like to have you all meet 'April!'


We got her this past April so 'April' became her name!

She seems lonely so I think we will have to get her some friends soon!
( We were told she was expecting a baby but I think we were misled! :) )
If we get another girl goat THIS month I guess I'll have to name her 'Junie Rose 2!' :) That's ok!

(Go here to find other Camera Critters!)


Labels: , , , , , ,


At 2:04 PM , Blogger i beati said...

loving this and the header

At 2:27 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

She's cute!
I love that first shot - a cute portrait worthy of hanging on the wall.
Nice shot of Alli too.

And, I LOVE this Who tune!!!!!

My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

At 3:36 PM , OpenID wncmountainliving said...

April is wonderful - we live across the street from a goat farm and enjoy their antics every day!

At 8:04 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwww, you guys have all the fun!! :)

At 8:46 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Carletta,


:( Well-I see the WHO song has been pulled! Geesh!! Hope I can get it back!


At 8:51 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Awwww!!! Love Miss April, Junie!! She's a cutie pie!!hughgus

At 11:55 AM , OpenID happilyretired said...

Oh gosh ... what WONDERFUL photos of April this week ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

At 1:30 PM , Blogger Cezar and Léia said...

Beautiful pictures!
ConCATulations your blog is really cool!
purrs and love
Luna - Camera Critters

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Lady Banana said...

How cute to have a goat :)


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home