Junie's Place: Camera Critters ~Meet 'April!'

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Camera Critters ~Meet 'April!'



It's time for posting our Camera Critters pictures!
This time I'd like to have you all meet 'April!'

~~~


We got her this past April so 'April' became her name!

She seems lonely so I think we will have to get her some friends soon!
( We were told she was expecting a baby but I think we were misled! :) )
If we get another girl goat THIS month I guess I'll have to name her 'Junie Rose 2!' :) That's ok!



























(Go here to find other Camera Critters!)



Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger i beati said...

loving this and the header

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

She's cute!
I love that first shot - a cute portrait worthy of hanging on the wall.
Nice shot of Alli too.

And, I LOVE this Who tune!!!!!

My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

 
At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

April is wonderful - we live across the street from a goat farm and enjoy their antics every day!

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwww, you guys have all the fun!! :)

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Carletta,

Thanks!

:( Well-I see the WHO song has been pulled! Geesh!! Hope I can get it back!


Junie

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Awwww!!! Love Miss April, Junie!! She's a cutie pie!!hughgus

 
At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh ... what WONDERFUL photos of April this week ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Cezar and Léia said...

Beautiful pictures!
ConCATulations your blog is really cool!
purrs and love
Luna - Camera Critters
www.weloveluna.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home