Junie's Place: Alabama folks I love a lot! (Family interest)

Friday, August 07, 2009

Alabama folks I love a lot! (Family interest)

~~~

Here are some pictures of our recent visit to Alabama for the Kellum reunion!

We, so, enjoyed getting to see everyone... and missed the ones who could not be there!

The group of the Kellum siblings was missing 2 of the sisters...Betty and Lou.

The group includes:
Charles, Odell, Eva and Joyce.


These are from both Friday night and Saturday!


Charles and nephew, Danny


Nieces, Angela and Connie, with June



June and Charlie


I may not have got everyone, but I sure tried! :)











































































































Love,
June

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

You always have so much fun at these family reunions:-) How wonderful to be able to see so many family members and catch up on their news...and eat delicious food!! Loved seeing all the pictures and I must say again how much I love your hair shorter like that:-) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home