Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~ 3-16-'10 ~ Tourists in St. Augustine

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ruby Tuesday~ 3-16-'10 ~ Tourists in St. Augustine



~~~




*Visit Mary* for other Ruby Tuesday posts!



Last year for our anniversary on April 27th, Charles and I visited St.Augustine.

We went to the 'Believe It Or Not' museum where we met a couple of 'tourist' - a very nice man and lady!


Here I am posing with the lady for a picture!





OK-which old lady is the real tourist and which old lady lives in that museum all the time!

:)


Kinda hard to tell the difference between real and fake, isn't it?

Oh! But you all know me ...I'm that little short one in the green blouse!

My friend is in the red blouse...so she gets to star in my Ruby Tuesday post today!


She might even become famous, starring on 'Junie's Place, the Blog!'

You never know!




Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 2:11 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

You are too funny Junie!
I love it!
So glad you found something to post and this is perfect. :)

 
At 2:14 AM , Blogger Carolyn Ford said...

How clever! I am pretty sure the lady in red lives there permanently!

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Auntie E said...

so funny.. great shots. yes the shinny faced one stays,lol.
My Ruby Link for you

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Skye said...

I love your silliness, Junie! :D

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger Sally said...

hahahaha!!

You are quite the jokester, Junie.

I love it!!! :)

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahahaha, great one!

My Ruby Tuesday

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Like that shirt!!!
hughugs

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger ❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Great post ! Very funny !lol
Blessings,
~Myrna

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger ♥ Kathy said...

ha! cool post :) Happy Ruby Tuesday!

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Marice said...

such a fun post :)

u may view mine here

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all who have posted. I will try to visit you soon! (things are a little difficult right now)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home