Junie's Place: A very nice day!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A very nice day!

Today was a really pretty one here in my little corner... it was bright and sunny with the sky the bluest of blue with those white, puffy clouds I love to see.

Looked beautiful as I looked out the window - unfortunately, though, I was not able to spend much time outside as I had bills to pay; lots of paperwork to do! I find this job harder and less appealing these days than it ever was in the past! Oh well- you do what you gotta do!!

I did get out for a little while, in spite of my chores ...just couldn't resist!

You can see signs of early spring around here. This is the wild plum tree. I love these delicate , white blooms! This tree, and the Red-Bud trees, are the first blooms of spring-and they are very short lived!







The Robins too, do not linger long here. I didn't see any today while I was out...so maybe they have gone already! I hope not. I hope I can see them a little longer!


LOL- You can tell they do not like to get their picture taken!

( This was a couple days ago)




Finally, I'm thinking, the worst of our cold weather is over...


Junie


PS- Slowly getting my blog business back in order!! I will get my links back in a few at a time.

~~~
Had to give it up early last night and relax with some WHO videos before bed! Helps me sleep-REALLY!!
;)




~~~
Thanks for this vid go to
Youtube
and

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Blogger dot said...

I'm glad you are having some nice spring weather. It's still very cold here and the wind seems to never quit. I'm ready for spring!

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am truly jealous Junie Rose because you seem to have started your spring.

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes, ladies- We are having nice spring-like weather the past couple days...but our orange trees are still a sad sight to see! :(

What an unusual winter we have had!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home