Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~ (for 4-27-11)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Midweek Blues~ (for 4-27-11)

***






My husband and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner at Red Lobster! Our meal was superb, as always!
  This dessert was the crowning touch - and served on this blue plate, makes it a perfect selection for a Midweek Blues post.

~~~

Some other non-blue pics from our day!
My son got this picture of Charles and me as we were about to leave for the restaurant.

 
This is what we both chose for our dinner. Yummy!

~Lobster tails,shrimp,scallops -stuffed mushrooms -cheese biscuits -salad - cole slaw~


~~~

~Our main celebration for our anniversary was on Easter Sunday, with most of our family here. We had a wonderful time together~

(a few pics of that day, I will post later)


Junie


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more.

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Awwww....love the shots Junie! Glad to see Charles UP on both feet!! Happy Anniversary!
hughugs

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Happy Anniversary. I love your blue plates! And the dessert makes a great presentation.

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Skye said...

You're making me hungry!!!! Good thing I'm taking Jonathan to Red Lobster for his birthday on Saturday!! :D

Glad you had a wonderful dinner! :)

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Congratulations dear. Looks like you had a very tasty celebration! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home