Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ April 25, 2011-

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday~ April 25, 2011-

~~~
 It' Mellow Yellow Monday




  I hope everyone had a happy Easter!

Along with our celebration of Easter
we also had our  50th Wedding Anniversary celebration   with our family, yesterday.

~~~
This was a gift from Tina, our youngest daughter. She found this in an antique shop and knew we'd both love it!  It is from a carousel ride.  We have the perfect spot to display it too. We'll put it on the wide window seat/shelf in our living room. (seen behind the rooster) 
I think the colors are perfect for my Mellow Yellow post today! 

  :)




Junie

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Blogger Donna said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! How Wonderful Junie!
And I Love the rooster!
Stay safe over there...the weather is just Crazy here!
hughugs

 
At 6:47 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!
I love the rooster! I see you finally got one to call your own.
I think this guy is a prize next to the other ones you and I have seen. :)
I loved the merry-go-round growing up. This would tickle me pink!
What a wonderful gift.

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Skye said...

That is very, very cool!! I love it! :)

 
At 10:33 AM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

What a wonderful addition to your collection of things you love. Also a very happy 50th to you and Charles.

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Wow...50 beautiful years together. Congratulations to you and Charles...that is really a special milestone. I LOVE that rooster...and I knew you'd find the perfect spot for it. It is SOOO cool. Have a great week Junie... ~Joy xo

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Charles, dear Junie! Wow, 50 years, that's really awesome:-)

I love, love, love that rooster! I can well imagine how thrilled both you and Charles were when Tina gave it to you. It's perfect! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home