Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday (11-7-11)

Monday, November 07, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday (11-7-11)

~~~





~~

On a recent trip to Pa and NY, my sister and her husband  brought us back a bag of yummy NY apples!
They were sweet and juicy and very colorful...even the bag they were in was pretty!
  :)


With a few other fruits that I had on hand, they made a beautiful display, and just right for my Yellow and Red posts this week!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

Yummy!

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

 
At 3:52 PM , Anonymous Maria @ LSS said...

They look so fresh! Bet they are sweet too.

 
At 5:50 PM , Anonymous Carletta said...

They do look delicious Junie!
I love your arrangements of fruit and flowers in the last shot.

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Pretty photo's and the fruit looks SO good!!

((hugs))

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger genie said...

This is wonderful time of the year when we get the best apples. Your photos are so yummy and pretty. Nice job. genie

 
At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Rosemarie said...

a yummy and healthy share, dropping by for MYM, I hope you can also visit my share at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/11/yellow-and-ruby.html and show some love.. see you!!

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Delicious!!

Late visiting from Mellow Yellow, come and see my yummy entry when you get a chance, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home