Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday ~ a colorful mix

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday ~ a colorful mix





 ~go here and here for more posts~

~

Mellow Yellow Monday
 
These are more examples of the student art work that was on display at the festival my girls and I went to recently. It was a treat to see this collection!





~
Ruby Tuesday

This is the day we went out to the art festival.
  Doesn't Alli look spiffy in that red hat?

My puppy, Emma Rose, adores my grand daughter, and I think the feeling is mutual!  :)









Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Oh, yes, granddaughter and Emma Rose definitely adore each other--no question!

YEA FOR SCARLET

Yea for scarlet, yea for red!
Yea for summertime that’s fled
To some far-off frigid place,
Where no ruby shows its face!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Tired Old Apples

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Such gorgeous images!

Late visiting for Ruby Tuesday. You can find my entry about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders by visiting the link. Thanks!

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous cassandrasminicorner said...

What a cute dog!


Visiting from MYM! Hope you can visit me too if you have not done yet..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/mellow-yellow-monday-144-%E2%80%93-coconut-shell-coin-wallet.html

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Love the artwork! And, oh goodness how cute is Alli in her red hat; love that too!!

((hugs))

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

There were some talented artists in the show!
I love Alli's hat - she wears it well.
I'm loving those little halloween trolls I see in front of the mirror. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home