Junie's Place: My Christmas Flowers- and-"Happy New Year to All."

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Christmas Flowers- and-"Happy New Year to All."

Album below~'My Christmas Flowers'

Poinsettias are a challenge to grow here in N. Fl because we usually have too much cold but I still try to save the plants that I buy each Christmas season. The one shown behind me in the pic where I'm seated is one I planted from last Christmas. It is beautiful and bloomed just at the right time! I will plant those new ones in pots on the table, in the spring-and hope they survive for next Christmas. They are SOOO worth it for me!





Happy New Year to all!



Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

very pretty flowers you have here Ms. Junie :-) Visiting back for Pink Fridays. I do appreciate your visit too.

Happy New Year to you too and to your family circle

http://www.jessysadventure.com/2011/12/ginger-in-her-pink-fleece-coat.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home