Junie's Place: Packing away Christmas

Friday, January 20, 2012

Packing away Christmas

(posted on Face Book today)
Knocked myself out yesterday in packing up my Christmas stuff...Got most of it done except dragging the tree out- Chas will have to help with that-bad back or not!!!! I was sooo tired I couldn't get to sleep when I went to bed at 1:00AM...At 3:30 I was still awake... so had to take a prescription sleeping pill. My Melatonin didn't work last night- I guess I was just too tired!! My goodness-couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock when I awoke this morning...10:30!!!! :) But I feel better and am ready to face the day.....and the Rest Of My Life!!
~~~
 
I am reminded of some lyrics from a Dan Fogelberg song...
 The song is "Loose Ends."
.."Surrounding myself with possessions, I surely have more than I need...I'm wondering if this is justice hard earned, or simply a matter of greed...."
 
LOL-
I'm sure Dan was not writing about putting away Christmas decorations...nonetheless...those words came to me!!
Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It's a lot of work and somehow hurts more to put away than it does to put up.

 
At 9:21 AM , Anonymous momma said...

A big accomplishment I know Junie but now it is done. Good job now rest a bit!

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, friends>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home