Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ Jan 9, 2012-

Monday, January 09, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday~ Jan 9, 2012-

~~~



~

Meet Miss Kitty!




She  is part of my daughter's family and the mom of my cat, 'The General!'
She is a strikingly beautiful calico cat!

These are from a few years back. My grand daughter, Alli,  is grown up and away at nursing school now; only gets 'home' occasionally.
She just went back to Orlando yesterday, from her Christmas break.  I know she misses 'Miss Kitty' and her other Kitty, 'Smudge' and her doggie, 'Cooper.'

(I miss 'Alli!')

Junie

(Ginga)


Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Ahhhh!! Love your Yellow!
I Know you really miss Alli Miz Junie....((((HUG))))

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

A great looking cat. The one with Alli is adorable.

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Donna. Yes, I do miss her but am very happy and proud of her for doing so well with her schooling, and staying focused! She's not satisfied unless she makes top grades...and she DOES!!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

Yes, Miss Kitty is very pretty!

So is my girl!! :)

Junie

 
At 4:22 PM , Anonymous Leah H. said...

Oh, gosh... That really looks like our deceased cat, Payne:( We miss her so badly:(

You have a pretty cat there..

Visiting for MYM! Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/7366-blog-photo-challenge-enfamil-infant-formula/

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Miss Kitty is indeed gorgeous and looks so affectionate as well. My mom's cat is not friendly at all, we always say he's psychotic! lol He'll let you pet him once or twice and then he turns on you, I have the scars to prove it:-) I can well imagine how much you're missing Alli...why do they have to grow up and move away???? xoxo

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Miss Kitty IS gorgeous indeed. Of course, I love cats.

STAR OF INDIA

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all- I will visit you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home