Junie's Place: Camera Critters~Mar 3, 2012 ~ a visitor

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Camera Critters~Mar 3, 2012 ~ a visitor

~~~




~~

I feed my 2 cats, Lucy and General, on the back porch!

Last evening at dinnertime they had a visitor.

I, at first, thought the visiting cat was my son's cat, "Snap," for he is also a handsome black and white, young, cat.
However, on closer  observation I realized this was a stranger, come to visit!



My cats seemed a bit skeptical at first and look to be talking over the situation...
"Should we share our Meow Mix and fresh, cool water, or not?" 



















 I picked the visitor up and he seemed quite friendly...also SOFT and lovable! 
I wonder..."Does he have a home??" I'm kinda hoping he will be around again today and if he DOES need a home I think we can give him one here.


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Sweet cats and nice story.

Regards and best wishes

 
At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Pat said...

He's a handsome fellow - looks a lot like my Orestes. Your beautiful cats don't seem to have much of a problem with letting him eat their food.

 
At 7:56 AM , Anonymous momma said...

You sound like both my youngest son and my daughter when it comes to taking in cats!

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at the photo where one of your loves was whispering in the other's ear. How cute, and how sweet of you to want the newcomer to come back.

Hope your day is as beautiful there as here, Junie.

((hugs))

P.S. Junie, I'm having a really hard time figuring out the words on the verification. I'll keep tryin. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home