Junie's Place: Midweek Blues-May 2, 2012-...a new addition

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Midweek Blues-May 2, 2012-...a new addition




~~
This is a happy time for our family, and so I will use the little ducks from my daughter-in-Laws baby shower for my Midweek Blues entry this time.
  (even though there's not a lot of blue in the picture)





I put together this picture to represent  my son, Chris, his wife, Joy and their new baby, Drake, who will be added to our family TOMORROW!!
 
 
Needless to say, the whole family is thrilled beyond words with this new baby coming, after so many years.
(my youngest grand child (of 4) is now age  21...a long span of time between my 'grands')


***

The C-Section delivery is set for tomorrow at 8:00 AM.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Blogger Sally said...

OH FOR SURE!!! Tomorrow? Yay! Many prayers for Joy and baby Drake, and Chris, and you, and Charles! Well, for everyone. I know how EXCITED you all are. God bless!!!

((hugs))

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, Sally!
Well-you know how precious our babies are!!

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Skye said...

8am - that's early!! I will be thinking of all you guys tomorrow at 8am... hope all goes smoothly, and can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!!!!!!!!!! :)

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Oh those ducks are cute. But a new baby! That will be fun. Congrats.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home