Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday_July 16, 2012

Monday, July 16, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday_July 16, 2012





~

Mellow Yellow scenes from my girl's trip to California!

~

~ I don't know the name of this flower but it's spectacular! ~
 





(above pics-Tina and Alli at the winery show-and Alli , with Tom-after the show) 

*One of the high-lights of the trip for Alli (and Tina also) was getting to see their favorite band perform again at one of the wineries in the San Francisco area! This is Alli with Tom of "Plain White T's" after the show!*

Junie

5 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Blogger joanne said...

great yellow pics...espec. the bright yellow flowers with little spiked ends.....

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Hey Junie!

Isn't that a trumpet? My sis in law has one like that in her yard, but I'm trying to remember if it's yellow.

Hope you have a great day!

((hugs))

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally, Yes, I think that may be it...I've never had one so I'm not too familiar with it.

It sure is pretty!!

Hope you're doing well, Sally>

(hugs))

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ALL , for looking! I will try to get back with visits soon.

 
At 12:09 AM , Blogger cassandrasminicorner said...

You have beautiful and cool Yellows!

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/07/new-beach-ball.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home