Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday - Feb 18, 2013 - 2-Frozen flowers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ruby Tuesday - Feb 18, 2013 - 2-Frozen flowers

~~~

Ruby Tuesday 2


~see more RT2 posts here~

 ~~~

 My Poinsettias finally got zapped a couple nights ago from freezing temps! :( Oh! But they were beautiful for a much longer time than usual this year, so I'm happy! Also, the Azaleas that were bloomed out were killed...although there may be more blooms to come! (but probably not)

For me-I've had enough of this winter thing. We've had just enough cold to make thing look drab and ugly and brown! I'm ready to get things cleaned up-clipped back and green and growing again!

Here are some before and after pics of the Poinsettias. Happy to say my Geranium and Red Bud blooms were not touched at all by the freeze! :)





















 

Junie

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful flowers Junie and I love your header!

Catching up with Ruby Tuesday.

You might want to peek at my Family Rubies , thanks!

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

They were sure pretty. It's so sad when flowers die. I think in Heaven they will live forever like us.
I need to bring in my primroses again tonight. I just bought them a week ago and they are in pots. We have been having freezing temps at night and they are blooming so beautiful I hope I can save them until it's warm enough to plant them outside.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Repeat after me:

SPRING IS COMING!!

It is.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home