Junie's Place: From FB-about coffee mugs

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

From FB-about coffee mugs

What are your favorite coffee benefits?
 


LOVE my 1st cup...and I like to pick my favorite mug of the day!
 
Sooo...
 
Speaking of favorite coffee mugs...this is the one I chose today. Alli gave me this for Christmas and I love everything about it!

...however-it didn't make my job of taking on my bill paying and household bookkeeping any easier!!
 (And I couldn't "Let It Be" any longer ...)
 
I was doing this ALL the long day- from mid-morning until supper time. :( 
 ...a job I really, REALLY don't like to do these days...but I got it finished-ONE MORE TIME!! Yah!!! :)
 
 
 
 
Junie

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I've never been a real coffee drinker, and have "a" cup in the morning. But, lately I've also been drinking one at night. Who knew I could still go to sleep? :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home