Junie's Place: Little Peachy Poo

Friday, January 20, 2006

Little Peachy Poo

Little Peachy Poo

Little Peachy Poo is still feeling poorly and not using that leg. I don't see any kind of injury.
She is eating well- doesn't seem to be in any pain... If I had the money for a vet I would have
her there in a flash- but I don't!! I will give it another day... :(

As I look out the window I see a misty, cold, rain has started to fall. I know it must be COLD
because I feel chilled, even indoors! Just a gloomy, ugly, kind of day and I find nothing much
uplifting to talk about, here!

OH! But the orange trees I can see in the back yard are loaded with dozens, maybe hundreds,
of their own miniature suns!

THAT is a glorious sight, so I'll dwell on that until the day turns bright again!


J.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home