Junie's Place: Sarah McLachlan-again

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sarah McLachlan-again





Last night my late night music choice was, once again, Sarah McLachlan! Seems I'm drawn to her music quite often these days-
or nights, as it usually turns out!

I was dismayed when two thirds of the way through
'Fumbling Towards Ecstasy', the music became all weird and distorted! When examining the CD I discovered the outer part of the CD is damaged- cracked! The case, too, was cracked, which I had not noticed before!

I can only imagine what might have happened! I suspect one of these guys pictured here must have knocked this CD from the table and perhaps one of these other guys, also pictured, may have stepped on it! :) I'll never know because none of the 4 are admitting anything! :)

Anyway, after that aborted listen of 'Fumbling.... ' I went on to play the CDs 'Solace', 'Surfacing' and 'Afterglow.'

I like ending a night of Sarah listening with 'Afterglow.' It leaves me with just that- an 'Afterglow' of good feelings :)


Junie




Photos:
My son, Chris-
My husband Charles, holding General
My Cats, General Franks and Tiger

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:25 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Good deductive work Sherlock; and as soft and cuddly as ALL four suspects might be....someone's the culprit(s).

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)


Now- if it had been one of my 'WHO''CDs
I, maybe, could narrow it down...
(as cuddly as all the suspects appear!)
certain ones might be inclined to follow Pete Townshend's example and start breaking things!! :)


But... sweet Sarah? Would anyone deliberately break her Cds?

I guess this will remain an unsolved mystery!

Junie

 
At 12:39 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Is it only the one track that's damaged June? just copy the disk minus the faulty track if it is.

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Actually, it's the last 3 songs that I lost! But I think my daughter has it and I can get a copy from her! Hope so anyway because the last song was my favorite on that cd!

Hey, cool pic of you! :)

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home