Junie's Place: Buddy Holly CD

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Buddy Holly CD



Just relaxing a few minutes here...just got through putting stuff away from shopping!

Charles has gone to make a new truck deal-so I will just relax with my music...

At this very moment I am listening to a CD I bought on my shopping outing today.
It's Buddy Holly - 'True Love Ways' I, so, love this old time Rock n Roll...from the very beginning!
I KNOW I will enjoy this CD!

Oh yes!!
Into #12- and they have all been good ...and bring back memories!

OH!!! 'Love is Strange' playing now! Loved that one! :)

Buddy Holly left us so young but gave us so much!


Juniper Rose :)

7 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Blogger Mr Moonlight said...

Buddy would prolly ask: "Whate the heck is a CD ??"

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Yah-he would!

But wouldn't he be so THRILLED that we are still playing his music!! :) LOL-and loving it!!!

Juniper

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ I liked Buddy Holly too, and your George Harrison sounds great as well. I think we all have a touch of that mixed up day, when we start something, get waylayed (should that be waylaid?)(who cares?) Old age is catching up with me. Have a very
Happy Easter, Cheers, Merle.

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for your visit, Merle,

Happy Easter to you too.

June

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi again June ~~ Thank you so much for your comment. I am looking forward
to seeing all the Q'ld folks.
They are too far away. Cheers, Merle.

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Mr Moonlight said...

But wouldn't he be so THRILLED that we are still playing his music!! :) LOL-and loving it!!!

Buddy would never live to know what a revolution in music that he started and its long arms which still resound stongly to this very day!

Long Live the specticled Rock n Rool Geek .. Mr. Buddy Holly! :)

MM

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Buddy would never live to know what a revolution in music that he started and its long arms which still resound stongly to this very day!<<<

So true- his influence in the way music evolved!

I have been so 'Taken' with this music-all over again! He had a wonderful singing voice! I love the way he sounds!
Don't you? :)

Juniper Rose

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home