Junie's Place: Paul DVD

Friday, May 19, 2006

Paul DVD

I viewed the McCartney DVD last night and It was VERY good watching!

This was in 2003 and Paul looked and sounded great!

It was interesting to see the overwhelming enthusiasm of the Russian people for Paul's music!

All of you -"Get this DVD!" :)

Also, my son Christopher gave me some Pink Floyd cds!
I now have

'The Wall' and 'Wish You Were Here!'

...for my continuing studies of Rock n Roll and Prog Rock that I missed through the years! :)

Junie

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junie, A suggestion--- Fleetwood Mac, Beach Boys, and the Moody Blues---- their early stuff is also a good study. I was lucky enough to see the last two in concert.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

To Maomma,

I have some Fleetwood Mac and Beach Boys-

And The Moody Blues has become my favorite 'NEW' group!
haha (just new to me in the past year) My son gave me a DVD of Moodies for Mother's Day. It's' Live at Montreux'-1991 It's very good . I've wached it several times already!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home