Junie's Place: ...and MORE about Blue Angels!

Monday, June 05, 2006

...and MORE about Blue Angels!

A friend sent this to me! I was afraid I might not be able to view it because I'm on dial-up...but I was able to and it was well worth the wait!

Check it out!! It's really good!
It's a video of the Blue Angels in flight and the music of Van Halen - 'Dreams'

Go Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v9b10xBA4&search=van%20halen


~~~~~~~~~

NOTE:

Photos HERE!

http://home.netcom.com/%7Errmprod/airshow2006/index.html

~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!

I KNOW you will!

Juniper Rose

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger Peter said...

I got the email today too June, it's very good.

 
At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece and I plan to send it on to friends. Thanks for sharing and I hope your back continues to improve.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Peter,

I was thrilled with that- even though it took a long while to load for me. It was worth the wait!

June

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

I loved watching that, so just wanted to share it!

Thanks for your good wishes for me. I'm happy to say I'm feeling much better today so maybe I'm on the mend!

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home