Junie's Place: A little ride...9-6-06

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A little ride...9-6-06



(Pics made as we were getting ready to ride)

Hey Folks,

Today we went for a little ride on the Victory. We were only out a couple hours. It's a little bit cooler-at least it is when we're riding! The Love Bugs are not a problem either-YET- although this is the month for them (May and September) I hope they won't be bad this time! Sometimes we get a little break -and have a lighter infestation of them!
(May was pretty bad this year- I BLOGGED about it! (-see Archives- for some Close-Up views of Love Bugs in action and smashed on windshields!) :)

We went out to our 'Hardee's' for a chicken biscuit, and, boy, was I ready for it! I skipped supper last night...just didn't feel like eating! Sometimes MEAT meals just turn me off! We had left over beef roast-and pork ribs...neither of which I wanted! Yuck!

A big bowl of Bryers Ice cream would have been just the thing but I didn't have any in the house. I settled on a sugar free jello cho. pudding! (Poor substitute!)

...but - back to this day...

After doing our breakfast thing we rode around in the country for awhile! It's beautiful around here! I can't think of any place I would rather be than where we live!

*Some horse farm scenes*






A GOOD DAY!

Junie

4 Comments:

At 4:50 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

We'll count the bugs on your teeth when you get back to see how happy you are.

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL!

The Love Bugs, so far, are absent from the scene-and my front teeth!
It was a good day - a good ride!

Junie

 
At 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gidday Junie, thanks for visiting my post on Steve Irwin. Yep I think (know) he will be sadly missed. Too young to die in such a tragic incident. You live in such a pretty part of your country. How great it must be zooming along on your motor bikes looking at the passing countryside and what a sight seeing those horses. Sounds like I'm stuck in the city, never seen the country, but far from the truth, the city sights are only 30 minutes away before I'm out into the country. The best part of the city is the countryside.
'Tis Wazza here. I have to sign in as anonymous so that you can then access this link to my blog. Hava great day.

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Wazza,

So nice that you visited me here. Thanks!

Oh yes- my husband and I DO enjoy riding the motorcycle...haven't ridden as much this summer,though, because it has been so hot! We DO live in a pretty part of our country. I love it here, it's Ocala,Fl, in the northern part. We have lived here the past 18 years. Before that we lived in Miami,Fl- almost all of both our lives!

I have been fascinated with all the pics of your country that have been posted by your friend, Peter, and others! It looks like a fabulous place!
Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home