Junie's Place: Sometimes it's sad...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sometimes it's sad...

Sometimes it's sad visiting around the blogs...and getting a glimpse into other lives of those we get to know here!

I am thinking of two of the bloggers I read daily who recently lost beloved pets! I KNOW how hurtful it is to lose a pet you've known and loved for a long time!....and it's not just a hurt for one person to endure but if you have children-families- the hurt is multiplied by the number of the grieving people involved!

I'm sorry, Skye and Jamie Dawn , for the loss of your pets! ;{

These are some pets I have loved!




Love,

Junie

5 Comments:

At 5:26 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Junie,
It's always hard to lose a pet, isn't it? Don't know what we'd do without our very spoiled cat..

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sue,

Yes-I've lost many in my long life here! At this time I have 2 cats and 3 dogs!

It always makes me sad to hear of ppl losing their pets!

J.

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Thank you for your caring heart.

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Lori,

Thank you so much for coming by and for your nice words.
...and I visited your blog..I will be back.

Junie

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Thank you, Junie. It's kind of you to think of us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home