Junie's Place: Old Christmas Things!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Old Christmas Things!








Tonight I have been trying to get my decorating of the tree and the rest of the house underway! I have barely begun!

Oh- but I'll get there! And it will all be worth it!

I want to share a couple things with you...actually-5 of one and 2 of another!

These are the kinds of things that I just LOVE...Old things!

First is the box of 5 paper honey comb santa head ornaments. I found these recently at a yard sale-all perfect and in the original box! I believe these are from the 50s or earlier! And -for $1.00!!!

The second picture is of 2 Christmas song books-Published by Whitman Publishing Co.
These little books are so beautiful and have so many of the Christmas Carols we all love!!

( I found these on Ebay a couple years back )

Little things make me happy!

Love,
Junie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I always find it so amazing what some people get rid of at yard sales...I can just imagine how thrilled you were to find those little honeycomb Santas!! They're precious and the the books are also wonderful!! Great finds!

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Oh,my-YES!! I was so thrilled to find those paper ornaments-and in perfect shape too!

And I love the little song books too- got them off ebay!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home