Junie's Place: JOKE

Monday, January 15, 2007

JOKE

OK
Here's a joke I got from friend in Reno, Nv. This is one of my old time friends from the days of my 'Koontzmania' message board days - a book board we had a lot of fun posting on! That was more than 5 years ago...maybe 6 years!

Who says CYBER friendships don't last? :)

~~~

ANYWAY- on with the joke! Sorry! I laughed out loud at this!
(eventhough it's a bit 'un-Ginga like!') :)



~~~~~~~~~~


Big mistake

-----


Husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks >
over at him and asks the question....

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: -- silence --

HUSBAND: "SH*T."


~~~~~~~~~~

Man! Did he mess up - or what!!! ;)


Junie


13 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Open mouth and insert foot. This joke is certainly worth sharing so I will send it on to a few friends, particuarly those who golf.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

;) good, Maria!

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Too funny!!! :) Thanks for the laugh!

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Glad you liked it, Skye!

It WAS funny! I could imagine that happening! Actually- wouldn't be at all funny in real life!


Junie

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!!! We must be connected JunieRose!!!! I haven't checked out your blog for a few weeks and the one time i did, you mentioned me!!!! We met in about March of 2001. Good times and so many nice people back then....... so....clink-clink -- here's to you and me June -- you're awesome. Incredibly talented and a wonderful friend.

and P.S. -- I thought this joke was great! could actually get a visual of them sitting there!!!

 
At 4:22 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Great story June, is this part of the NEW you?

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Peter,

Well...it WAS kinda funny!

(Am I tarnishing my image here? ;) ...hope not!)

JunieRose

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for coming by and for your kind words.(however highly exaggerated!)

It WAS a funny joke...unless you happened to be one or the other of those people!

Yep- those Koontzmania days were fun for everyone!

Junie

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL too funny! I'm going to print this out for my mom...she loves to share these kinds of jokes with her friends in the apartment building!! hehe Hugs xox

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea,

Hope your mom likes the joke.

Junie

 
At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both Jay and I (even though we heard it before) both had a good laugh again. Thank you for sharing

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) ...I found that kinda funny-

...lol- I guess sometimes we shouldn't ask too many questions!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home