Junie's Place: La-Z-Boy

Monday, February 19, 2007

La-Z-Boy






Today was a shopping day for a La-Z-Boy recliner for my husband's den!

Now- you might have surmised he already knew pretty much how to relax in that room since there's where he spends all his evenings! ;)
You'd be -right on- in that!

Well- he has worn out a few La-Z-boys over the years...and I agree, it was time for a new one! This one is brown leather...kinda mis-matched with the brown leather couch he bought awhile back! Oh, well! Leather is leather - so I'm not gonna worry about the shades of brown... :) :) :) :)... and it IS his den, after all....sooo...


Oh, my! Turns out the part that connects the back to the seat-part is defective! What a LOUD
racket is coming out of that room!! ;(

....He has decided he will return the chair... for a refund or an exchange...I don't know!

LOL! Life on the farm!!!

~~~

Another thing that has my poor guy in a tizzy is this!

...On the way home we stopped by the place where he gets his hay for the cows. Saw there was a very nice load of hay, ready to be brought home. Since we were in the truck (his NEW truck) he decided to pull the trailer home with it, instead of making another trip back for the hay.
Made sense-since we were there and the hay was ready to go...

This is the first time he has ever used the new truck for this job. ( he has an old truck he uses for this)

...As luck would have it...he was backing up to connect the trailer load of hay to the truck...backed into a semi-trailer parked there! Knocked the left rear tail-light out...scraped and bent the truck around that area, too!

Not a real good day for Charlie!

All I can say is... I'm glad I wasn't the one who put a scratch on that new truck!

The pic is last April when he had just bought the truck!




Love,

Junie

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hmmmm not a very good day for him at all...I bet he wishes he'd stayed in bed this morning! lol What a shame his new LaZBoy chair is defective...I thought it was just to me these kind of things happened! lol As for his new truck...OUCH! Two years ago I got hit from behind by a truck and it smashed and dented all one corner of my car...my car was only 3 months old! OWIE!

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yep- he's had better days! :) but nothing major so I guess we shouldn't complain! The damage on the back of the truch is minor...but will cost him some $$$ to fix (has $500.00 deductable on his ins.) Oh well- these thngs happen!

Sorry about your new car getting hit! But at least I assume yours was covered- since you were hit from behind!

Junie

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

Poor guy - a defective La-Z-Boy and a dented truck that close together would really mess up my day. ec

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

EC,

;) Guess it would mess up anyone's day!

He'll work it out!

Junie

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Oh, no! What luck to have them happen so close together. And I agree with you .... Thank goodness it wasn't you who scratched the truck!

 
At 12:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are just some days you ought to just stay in bed. Sounds like your husband had one of those!

Hope he gets the Lazy Boy back to the store without any difficulties.

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Janet,

Thanks!

...it turned out better today!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Maria,

Yep- was an upsetting day yesterday- but today is better...

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home