Junie's Place: Alli and Miss Kitty

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Alli and Miss Kitty


What a very nice surprise!
This girl came to visit us today ~ the granddaughter ~ not the kitty!

Alli came up after taking her mom to work!
What?? That's my baby girl!
(still haven't got used to the idea that my Alli is almost grown up!)

~~~

I
*LOVE* this picture that Alli took with her phone camera!
I love the eyes!!

'Miss Kitty' is a very pretty calico cat - and the mother of my 'General!'

( Click on Label for more on our cats)


Love,

Ginga

(Junie)

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

A very nice picture of them both!!

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) yep- I like it!

Junie

 
At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful girl, junebug -- i remember when our girls were little -- now yours is driving and waverly will be too soon!!!! and it goes without saying that Ms Kitty is a looker -- Cheeto, Damien and Truckles are sitting here giving her the goo-goo eyes!!!

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes, Bonnie! Time just goes by way too fast, doesn't it!

lol- and Miss Kitty is a beauty!
She's the mom of my big white boy -The General!


Junie Bug

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Peter said...

Alli has beautiful eyes June, Miss Kitty's aren't bad either.

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Peter,

Thanks!

I think that's a pretty neat picture!

'The eyes have it!'

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home