Junie's Place: What a surprise!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What a surprise!

Oh, my goodness! What a nice surprise for me! It was totally unexpected!
(As surprises usually are, ehh?) ;)

Anni, at Hootin'Anni
chose my blog as one of her five choices for this award below!



I'm not sure I deserve this honor of the
'Thinking Blogger Award.'

My blog is just about simple, everyday things, mostly! I write about all the things dear to me-my family, my home, things of nature!

I write also about my deep and personal feelings. I sometimes feel that I share too much of my inner self - especially in my poetry! What's in my heart and thoughts (on any given day) usually comes out in my blog!

I try to keep it upbeat, but that is not always the case!

~~~

Thanks, Anni, for this honor and for the nice way you found to describe my blog spot here!

~~~

I will have to give much thought to picking five blogs to pass this on to!
There are so many to consider!


Junie

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger someone else said...

Congratulations to you, Junie! It's a lovely honor.

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, MG.

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Congratulations on winning the Thinking Blogger Award dear Junie:-) Very well deserved I must say!! Good luck in choosing 5 people to pass it on to...I know how hard I found it when I had to pick 5..I wanted everyone to get it!! lol xox

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Pea!

I'll think about it for a couple days...

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Congratulations Junie. You always seem to find joy in everyday things!
:)

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Ooh, congratulations, Junie! I think it's a well-deserved honor for you. Your blog certainly makes ME think! :)

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Susie

and Skye,

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home