Junie's Place: Easter post #2 of today (please look below, too!)

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Easter post #2 of today (please look below, too!)

( Click to enlarge pictures )








...Been looking for some more Easter pics of my kiddies (Grands, that is!) and I tell you, it is NOT an easy task! If there's one thing I am blessed with it is an over abundance of photo albums! Of course, the biggest blessings are the ones I love who Fill these pages, in the first place!

We have been so blessed in being able to be with our whole family on most holidays through the years!

These pictures are of my 4 grandkids on Easter, in 1993!

Such happy days!

Love,

Ginga

(Junie)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I enjoyed both Easter Memories posts.
Your grandkids were adorable, and I know they still are!
One Easter, I remember my daughter drowning the baby duck my mom bought her. Courtney just kept dunking the little fellow WAY too much. Poor little fella didn't have a chance. :(

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

These little ones grow at an almost unbelievable rate - what happened to yesterday? ec

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Jamie Dawn,

Thanks- yes they still are adorable to me! :)

Ahh- that's sad about Courtney's little duck. I bet she still remembers it.

I remember stepping on a baby chick when I was a little girl of less than 4. (now-that's a long time !) I remember how heartbroken I was and how I cried.

Junie

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

EC,

Yes, they do get 'grownup' fast.

I've had trouble getting used to that idea! :)

Junie

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Pictures bring back so many wonderful memories and I can just imagine how much they mean to you:-) Now you have me wanting to look for past Easter pictures when my boys were little!! I might do that this afternoon if I have time:-) xox

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea,

Yes- I love my pictures of my kids and grands.

Hope you will post some past Easters
of your boys.

Love,

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home