Junie's Place: I really wanna know...

Friday, August 17, 2007

I really wanna know...




















Can anyone identify this flower for me? I really wanna know and NEED to know! :)

We saw these plants at a plant and flower show we went to in the spring this year. I loved the looks of this flowering plant and I, SO, wish I had bought one!
( Would have-except Charles gets grumpy when I start gathering up too much stuff at one time; and I already had 3 plants picked out to buy!)
OK- I didn't want to spoil our nice outing and I thought I'd be able to remember the name and look for it later in garden shops!

...But -alas- I have forgotten it's name! :(

Can someone help me out here?

( click to make the picture bigger! ~ Isn't it pretty?)


Love- and thanks,


Junie Rose

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie, it's good to be back:-) I've just read all of your posts that I had missed...glad to see you remembered Elvis! hehe There are also certain roads I travel almost every day around here where there is a flower marker or a cross, showing where someone lost their life, always very sad to go by it. I'm afraid I don't know the name of that flower but it sure is pretty!! xox

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

Sorry...I've no idee!!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea

and

Tammy,

Thanks for coming by.


Junie

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

I know I know I know!! It's a PINK flower.

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL

Thanks Cliff- you're very helpful!!


Junie

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie , Your bush looks like what we call pink flowering tea tree ,"Leptospermum'theres quite a variety in them. ill check in the nursery near by, tomorrow for correct name ..

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Jeanette.

Sure wish I could find one of them again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home