Junie's Place: Remembering last October...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Remembering last October...




A quick remembrance of last October- our trip to NC! Oh, how I wish we could have gone again this year- but it was not to be!



































I just LOVE the fall season -but you all know that! :) I hope I can get my decorating of my house done later this week!

~~~

We will be leaving for the hospital pretty soon and will post again later tonight.

*Hoping my girl is doing ok today!*

I'm sorry my time is so limited but will get back to visiting as soon as I can.

Take care and have a good day!


Junie

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Lovely photos of fall....also my favorite season. I hope Tina is doing better today. I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way.

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger someone else said...

These pictures are soooo pretty.

I'm glad the surgery went well.

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'm so glad to hear that Tina's surgery went well...my prayers are with her for a full recovery! I can just imagine how tired you are with everything that's gone on this week...don't you worry about not being able to visit or comment, we certainly understand!! Oh Junie, what beautiful pictures...that last one of you in front of that gorgeous tree is fabulous!! xox

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea,

MG,

Janet,

Thanks for your good wishes for Tina. I'm thankful things went as well as they did- tho it will be awhile before she's back to normal.

Yes! I love those fall pictures from last year!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home