Junie's Place: Sleepless in Ocala- again!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sleepless in Ocala- again!



  Well, actually I haven't  tried yet...but you get to the place where you recognize the signs,  you know?

...For example, the past 2 nights I have not been able to sleep before  sometime beyond 3:30 AM. So I know it's useless to try  for sleep at a normal time- say 11:00 or 12:00.  And I have no reason to believe that tonight would be different .  I will give it a shot  within the next hour!

Am feeling very melancholy tonight!  Well, by now you all know my moods... how they  change course at the drop of a hat - or  whatever!  And at the least likely times, too...I mean- who would have suspected with all the photo/blogging fun I've been into for the past few days ...who would have thought... I'd come down with a case of  blues again!!  Oh, but I'll survive .  I always do!

 Perhaps listening to Sarah  was not the best choice tonight because most of her songs have a  feeling of sadness or discontent about them!  But I love her songs.  She sings with such feeling and honesty. I admire that and identify with it.

SO...sad or not I want to share this wonderful song  with you!




Junie Rose


Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Blogger judi/Gmj said...

Oh, yes I know the feeling, I don't have the blues but I do have many sleepless nights, the best time for me to sleep is 4-6am. :)

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger timtim said...

Okay, after listening to that song, I understand your melancholy. Especially if you listened to more songs like that! Looks like you have a beautiful life - no room for melancholy!

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Last night was my first somewhat decent sleep in about a week. Hope tonight is better for you.

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi AC,

Hope your good sleep continues...

I slept well last night- after I finally got there.


Junie

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Judi,

I've found from talking to a lot of ppl- so many of us have sleepless nights...

I've started staying up much later before trying for sleep and that helps. I just hate laying there in bed - with my eyes wide open- for hours!!

Thanks for coming by!


Junie

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Tim,

You're right- and most times I manage to keep the blues away

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I'm sorry you have trouble sleeping, and know how that is; MISERABLE! I've had a sleep disorder since I was a child, and it ain't no fun. I hope your blues fade away into the sunshine, Ms. Junie.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally!

Oh-I feel better today.

There seem to be an awfully lot of us sleepless folks around! Maybe we should form a club or something!! :) Not that that would help us sleep but at least we might feel not so alone in our misery!!


Junie

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I'm late to the dance as usual!!! Trying to play catch-up on my blog reading and what do I find??? Hope the day brought lots of love and sunshine to you Miz Junie!! Stop Worrying!! Hugs to you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home