Junie's Place: Happy Birthday to our Brian

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Brian



Happy Birthday, Brian!



Today is Brian's birthday.
( We will celebrate it this week-end!)

Brian is our second grandchild and second grandson! Not to say that he's ever been in the # 2 spot in our hearts! Brian has always known he has held a very special spot in our lives. :)

Brian was our little blonde and blue eyed boy...the one full of mischief and adventure, laughter and smiles!

...You will all have to indulge me a little as far as the subject of my 'Grands' go! I know they are all grown up ...but to me...I look at them and I see those little ones that have always been such an important part of my life-and always will be! I guess it's this way with all grandparents!

Brian has always been one to explore and follow new roads- to learn new things and to seek out all the fun that life has to offer. We wish for him the very best of everything ~ out there in the big, wide, world!






































~~~

Brian's trip to Kenya ~ a mission trip with his church group. This was when he was in high school.



































Love,

Ginga

AKA ~ Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Wonderful pictures!!! I love the Giraffe and grandson!!! It's so hard watching them grow....and leave...hughugs
PS- You've still got Me!!!LOLOL...

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Happy B-day to Brian! :)

I love your pictures, especially the giraffe kiss and where he's singing/playing his guitar.

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, girls!

That's a lucky giraffe, ehh? :)

Hugs)))


Junie

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Hey, I hear ya about the grandkids! I look at them, and see backwards to when they were younger and just keep loving them more & more through the years. Mine are 17 & 21 - WHOA - how did that happen!!

Happy Belated Birthday to your Brian; he looks very happy. Those pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally,

I have 4 grandkids-and the oldest is 25-and Brian is 23 now - the others almost 21 and going on 18! -LOL- guess I'm waiting for the Great-grands now!

Doesn't seem possible! Yikes! That means I must be very OLD!!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home