Junie's Place: SMILE!

Friday, September 12, 2008

SMILE!



 This is a joke I got from a niece today!

OK~ I liked it!  Hope you will too!



  :)

~~~


LITTLE OLD LADY~   


There was a little old lady, who every morning stepped onto her front porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted: 'PRAISE THE LORD!'  


One day an atheist moved into the house next door.  

H e became irritated at the little old lady.

Every morning he'd step onto his front porch after her and yell: 'THERE IS NO LORD!'


Time passed with the two of them carrying on this way every day.


One morning, in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted: 'PRAISE THE LORD! Please Lord, I have no food and I am starving, provide for me, oh Lord!  


The next morning she stepped out onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there.  


'PRAISE THE LORD!' she cried out.. 'HE HAS PROVIDED GROCERIES FOR ME!'


The atheist neighbor jumped out of the hedges  and shouted:

'THERE IS NO LORD; I BOUGHT THOSE GROCERIES!!'


The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted: 'PRAISE THE LORD!

HE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH GROCERIES AND MADE THE DEVIL PAY FOR THEM!'




SMILE AND PASS THIS ON.


 


 


 


Junie Rose


Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yes, I'm smiling. Have a good weekend.

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL love it!!! Have a wonderful weekend dear Junie. xoxo

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,


AC

and

Pea,
( my 2 Canadian friends! )

...Just needing to SMILE a little today ...After yesterday's remembrance of 9~11 and today's worry about that Hurricane bashing the Texas coast!!


Thanks for coming by!


Junie

 
At 4:27 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Smiling big smiles - I loved it!

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Margie's Musings said...

Great smile today. Thank you!

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Donna said...

How cute! hughugs

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger dot said...

Well, it sure got a laugh out of me. Thanks!

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Shelley said...

Now that is a cool attitude!! LOL

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Gave me a good laugh. It is so funny.

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Great laugh. I know my folks will love this one.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all of you!

I'm glad it brought smiles!! :)



Junie

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Such a cute joke!
xo

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

Good one Junie! Thanks for sharing. Oh and I love the pic of the corn.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I LOVE this!!!!!!

I'm trying to catch up on my visiting with blog friends since I've been so behind because of hurricane preparations and then trying to get back to a 'normal' life after the storm. Thanks for all the concern and thinking of me. It's so much appreciated.

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for coming by, Anni!

So happy you came through the storm with no major damage.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Cliff,


Thanks for visiting.

Glad you like the corn pic! :)

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Susie,

Thanks for stopping by!

I will visit you soon.


Junie

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

Big smiles here as well - and somewhat descriptive of what happens sometimes. :) ec

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for coming over, Mr. Eddie!


Happy that brought a smile- and I DO agree with you!



Junie

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Praise the LORD!!! Thanks for sharing, Junie! :)

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) happy you liked this, Sally.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home