Junie's Place: Alphabet Soup & Dan Fogelberg

Monday, September 22, 2008

Alphabet Soup & Dan Fogelberg

Visit Morning Glory for more Alphabet Soup!









It's time for Alphabet Soup Tuesday again
and this week we will list things that begin with the letter 'B' that add joy to our lives!




Brian
~ My second grandson~


















Butterflies




















Birds


















Barns




~~~



**BEATLES**

Of course!!


~~~

And...

one more 'B' that's very special to me ~ the BEAUTIFUL Music of Dan Fogelberg!







Love,
Junie 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:19 AM , Blogger Margie's Musings said...

Neat post, Junie!!

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger someone else said...

What an awesome list, Junie!! I'm with you on the beautiful music of DF.

 
At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifying our world with your posts, Junie. Thank you so much for that (bitter)sweet YouTube of our man, Dan.

I hope that you caught all the news from Peoria when a street was honorarily named for the Fogelberg family...Fogelberg Parkway.

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Margie


and


Morning Glory,

MG- I have to mention Dan every now and then- because his music is still very much with me! It always will be.


Junie

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

To my anonymous Dan Fan friend:

Thanks for coming by!

Yes-Dan is still very much with me as I'm sure he is with all his fans! I like getting news tidbits but it makes me sad too, so I don't visit Living Legacy and the others as much as I once did....

But very often I have days when he's on my mind a lot and I play his music or watch vids, for hours!

I will always miss him!


Junie

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Loved reading your list of B's. Isn't this a fun little weekly meme?
xo

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Susie,


Yes-I'm having fun with the Alphabet lists! :) I'm keeping mine kind of short because (as you must know) :) I like to put in a lot of pictures and extras!


Hugs))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home