Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday ~ Feb 3, 2009

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ruby Tuesday ~ Feb 3, 2009

Time for Ruby Tuesday again!


This Picture adventure is brought to you by Mary, The Teach. Go here to find other Ruby Tuesday pictures.

These are some pictures I got ( not recently) of an old building in our town that was soon to be demolished!

I like the pictures and was happy we got down there to have this final look! I like these faded colors.
































Junie

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like those faded colors too. Nice shots!

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Such a quaint old building! I would want it just the way it is with it's faded peeling paint.
Sad it was being torn down.

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger abc said...

Nice series. Must have been a pretty little building once.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

These are really very impressive shots, Junie! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks-all- Yes-the building had it's own charm! It's always sad to me to see old building taken down!


Junie

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

How sad that the building had to get demolished. Imagine the stories it could tell:-) I always hate to see old building get torn down too...there was one building in our downtown area that had been there forever and a few years ago they demolished it. I was devastated because it's where the Woolworth's had been and I use to always go there when I was growing up. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home